It’s safe to say that I am what you would call a sneaker head, I appreciate the classic All White Air Force One’s or a fresh pair of Air Maxes, however my favorite are a fresh pair of Nike Air Jordan 11’s.
But, you know what is better than a pair of sneakers – a FRESH pair of sneakers. I never forget the line in the movie Paid In Full when Money Mitch told his little brother “you gotta keep the soles white or else you’ll be looking like a poo-putt”.
So a lot of y’all have been be asking me how I keep my kicks krispy. I only use one product and which is RESHOEVN8R (Laundry Kit System) and until somebody shows me something better I will stick with this.
A little bit about the product. * This particular product retails at $70.00 (Not for the beginner sneaker head) – but they do have cheaper products.
- 3 Brushes– not all shoes have the same material the last you want to do is mess up your suede PUMAS because the bristles were too hard.
The Soapy Solution is dye free – meaning you do not have to worry about staining your kicks
- Perfect for: Leather, Canvas, Nubuck Mesh, Suede, Mesh, Rubber, Satin material etc...
- Laundry Bag – if you are they type of person who like to throw your sneakers in the wash then they got you covered.
Shoe Trees – I am size 13, which is a pretty popular size so sometimes I will resort to a 12.5 so having adjustable shoe trees helps for a little stretching.
- Also, when I clean my sneakers I put shoe trees in to keep the shape FYI*
- Towel – I always wipe my kicks down gently then let them air dry for a day or so. (Pro Tip)
Do not expect the cleaner to perform miracles, if you have a pair of 10 year old sneakers which are super stained yes the cleaner will work to some degree.
I find that this products works well on fresh stains not super old ones. I have used the laundry bag once and on a pair of mangled Chuck’s and the results were mind blowing.
I would not recommend putting Jordan’s in the Laundry, only skater kicks such as Vans & Chucks etc...